Pop noise when making a DSD track change

フォーラム TuneBrowser Pop noise when making a DSD track change

• このトピックには12件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより4年、 2ヶ月前に更新されました。
13件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 13件目 (全13件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    luiswu
    参加者

Hello everyone, I use the DAC https://www.tagaharmony.com/en/product/1166/da-300-v-3
    With the drivers: SaviAudioBravoHDSwPkg_HsDriverASIOiAP_20170721_v3p0p0p4
    The sound is fantastic, it recognizes me all the formats in DSD that are what I use, but I can’t eliminate the POP when making a song change, neither with BP1 nor BP2, what can I do?
    Many thanks for the tremendous software, it is the best I have found after many years of testing. I live in Spain and more specifically in Andalusia, this software is not known here, it is a pity, because it is unsurpassed and magnificent. I have already compared the original version because I think it helps to improve the good development of the program. Thank you very much Tiki for making me happy listening to music.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Thank you for your kind comments on TuneBrowser.(^^)

It seems that you attached a screenshot, but it exceeded limit of file size. Please decrease file size (like converting to low jpeg) and attach it again, if you can. Maximum file size allowed is 512 KB.

I understood “POP” means popup noise of sound (not popup window). If you are using RAMDecode to very large file, it will cause a little stop to load file between tracks.

luiswu
    参加者

Hi, I’m not using RAM decode, it only happens with DSD files, both from BP1 and BP2.

Greetings

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for your respose.

BPx (BitPerfect) settings do not affect DSD format. These are for PCM only.

Sorry, but there is no confirmation point that I can come up with now…

Regards

P.S. I changed topic title for other users. Please understand.

luiswu
    参加者

Hi, I’ve found a possible solution, but I don’t know if it’s the right one.

Attachments:
    Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

I found that there are two cases of “track change”.

• Case 1. While playing, select another song and play it by your operation.
    • Case 2. Playback goes to end of song, then continue to next song automatically.

I was talking about case 2. Perhaps, you were talking about case 1. If it is, I think the solution you tried is appropriate for your device (It has no effect for case 2). Some devices are needed to wait a short time to switch internal mode.

luiswu
    参加者

Hello, if it’s only for case 1, case 2 has no problems.
    Thank you very much for the guidance.

Regards

luiswu
    参加者

I would admit good advice for changing the DAC, which is not excessively expensive and that plays well with Tunebrowser …

Thanks again :·)

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

It’s great that you have tried parameter adjustments such as wait time. I wish you enjoy music with TuneBrowser (^^)

Thanks

luiswu
    参加者

Hi,

IIt would also be useful to have a TuneBroswer option to enable/disable this .CUE file checking.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Are you talking about Andrew’s topic ?

luiswu
    参加者

Yes, I think it would be good to enable / disable .CUE

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for your confirmation.

Then, I’d like to close this topic.

13件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 13件目 (全13件中)