To bypass ASIO and WASAPI

フォーラム TuneBrowser To bypass ASIO and WASAPI

• このトピックには2件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより1ヶ月、 3週前に更新されました。
3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    Essence
    参加者

Dear Tiki, I have been using TuneBrowser for a few weeks now. Very nicely built. However, I always come across something that I would like to discuss with you.

If I use the Playback device WASAPI: Headphones (iFi Hi-Res Audio Stereo) (shared mode) on my computer, the audio stops when I listen to a second stream on the same computer (for example YouTube). Controlling 2 streams at the same time almost always goes wrong.

With Foobar2000 I had no problem at all when I used Playback device Default: Headphones (iFi Hi-Res Audio Stereo). I never had any problems and ASIO and WASAPI were not needed.

Is it possible to add the Playback device Default: Headphone (iFi Hi-Res Audio Stereo) to the TuneBrowser as an option, just like with Foobar2000? This is now missing from the possible playback devices. That way I can bypass ASIO and WASAPI. I look forward to receiving your response with interest. Kind regards, Arjan de Vries

Attachments:
    Tiki
    キーマスター

Hello.

I am not sure about “Default:” in foobar2000. However, I think it is possible to share the playback device with other applications by making the following settings during WASAPI playback in TuneBrowser.

Click on the “EXCL” indicator in the bottom right corner of the Player View.” It will switch to “SHAR”.

This way, the WASAPI device can operate in shared mode and be shared with other applications.

Tiki
    キーマスター

時間が経過しましたので、このトピックはクローズさせていただきますね。

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
  • トピック「To bypass ASIO and WASAPI」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。