After selecting the specified track(s), add an “Add to My Favorites” button by the right-click menu. Clicking this button will automatically create a new “My Favorites” Content Viewer tab.
1. If it doesn’t exist, create a new “My Favorites” and add the selected Track(s) to this Viewer.
2. If it already exists, add the currently selected Track(s) to the “My Favorites” Viewer.
3. In the My Favorites Viewer, the right-click menu will not have the “Add to My Favorites” button appear.
Simple and useful!
Different playback settings per Alum Viewer tab:
This feature serves a simple purpose, but I’m not sure if it’s possible.
Maybe it can bring big challenges for this feature implementation
1. Allow different playback settings in various Album Viewer tabs.
2. This feature can be enabled or disabled. For example, add an Enable/Disable option under Playback settings > Playback operation and confirmation, named “Different playback settings per Album View tab.”
I believe this would be useful!