フォーラム TuneBrowser Left and right channels are swapped

• このトピックには4件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより1年、 1ヶ月前に更新されました。
5件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 5件目 (全5件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    WanFie
    参加者

Hi Mr Tiki,
    I have now installed Tunebrowser for a good friend on another PC, he also has his own license.
    But I am running into another problem. The left and right channels are swapped. I can’t change this in Bitperfect strict mode. I have checked my cables several times and everything is connected properly. In Windows, the channels are controlled correctly. It is an Asrock 5040J motherboard with an i2s card from Pink Faun. This is recognized by the standard Windows drivers.
    Hopefully there is a solution. Unfortunately I can’t find anything in the settings.
    with friendly regards,
    Hans

WanFie
    参加者

Hi Mr Tiki,
    I have now installed Tunebrowser for a good friend on another PC, he also has his own license.
    But I am running into another problem. The left and right channels are swapped. I can’t change this in Bitperfect strict mode. I have checked my cables several times and everything is connected properly. In Windows, the channels are controlled correctly. It is an Asrock 5040J motherboard with an i2s card from Pink Faun. This is recognized by the standard Windows drivers.
    Hopefully there is a solution. Unfortunately I can’t find anything in the settings.
    with friendly regards,
    Hans

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hello,

TuneBrowser has a switch to swap L and R. Is it possible that this is the light on?

WanFie
    参加者

Hi Mr Tiki,
    I tested again and it appears to occur on this PC in JRiver and Windows as well. So it is certainly not TuneBrowser’s fault. In the Bitperfect “Strict” mode switching of the channels is not possible. But it’s probably due to the i2s card from Pink Faun. There are two versions of this and it could be connected differently. I just swapped the cables for now.
    Sorry to bother you.
    Kind regards,
    Hans

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Thank you for reporting back.

5件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 5件目 (全5件中)
  • トピック「Left and right channels are swapped」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。