フォーラム TuneBrowser Thoughts after trial.

• このトピックには1件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより1年、 8ヶ月前に更新されました。
2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    Serendipity
    参加者

Hello from the US Tiki.

I have been watching from the sidelines after running through a bit of a demo of your application.

I will first say that it is simply the most beautiful player I have ever seen. The ui design, customization and unique features make is unlike anything I have ever seen. Also, very good work on the visualizer. the responsiveness and speed is unparalleled.

I have a music collection of almost 30,000 tracks. It took a little less than 5 hours to index them all on a system that has 256gb ddr4 and 36 cores, even more surprisingly the database was only 800mb. Very very impressive.

The inclusion of VST3 plugins makes this look even more appetising and I want to switch from jriver to you very much. I have a couple questions.

I would like to use HQPlayer to up sample. I have a 768k dac and SOX just doesn’t come close to HQPlayer as far as filtering. Would you consider including this feature in an upcoming release?

Any chance on supporting VST2?

Thanks,
    ==Serendipity

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for your impression (^^)

I am sorry, but I don’t know well about HQPlayer. I understood that it is an independent application.
    So, I think HQPlayer is separate from TuneBrowser and runs independently.

And as for VST2, unfortunately I have no plans to support it.

Please understand.

Thanks.

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • トピック「Thoughts after trial.」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。