Question: Is there a “Play Next” function?

フォーラム TuneBrowser Question: Is there a “Play Next” function?

• このトピックには6件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にfatdoyyにより3年、 8ヶ月前に更新されました。
7件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 7件目 (全7件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    fatdoyy
    参加者

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hi Tiki,</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Thanks for your great work! Is there a way to add a song to the current playback queue and play it next? (Similar to foobar2000’s “Add to playback queue”)</span></span>

I usually random my whole library but sometimes I want to listen to a specific song… “Add to tab / Insert to tab” doesn’t play that song next.

Thanks!

fatdoyy
    参加者

(EDITED)

Hi Tiki,

Thanks for your great work! Is there a way to add a song to the current playback queue and play it next? (Similar to foobar2000’s “Add to playback queue”)

I usually random my whole library but sometimes I want to listen to a specific song… “Add to tab / Insert to tab” doesn’t play that song next.

Thanks!

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi, thank you for using TuneBrowser.

Please try this while playing; select new track and click right button of mouse to show context menu, then choose “Insert to Tab” – “Playback Queue”.

The selected track will be inserted to the next of playing track. I think this may be what you want to do.

Regards

fatdoyy
    参加者

Hi Tiki, thanks for replying. I’ve tried that already,the song will be added to the queue, but if I’m in random mode, the song won’t be played next.

I was hoping to use this while I’m shuffling my playlist.

Thanks!

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Ah… I understand what you’re saying. That’s right.

Unfortunately, it’s not easy to get TuneBrowser to work the way you expect. Because currently, TuneBrowser rebuild playback order when playback queue was modified in random mode.

Please give me a while (days, weeks or months…) to consider what should I do.

Regards

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

I have added “Play next” function in 4.17.0 (now this version is preliminary release). You can do it by clicking right button of mouse on the track, and select “Play next” in the context menu. This operation is only available during play.

Thanks.

fatdoyy
    参加者

Hi Tiki,

Just when I’m struggling if I should buy this software, here comes the great news!! Will definitely purchase a license when official 4.17.0 version is out.

Keep up your great work!!

Regards

7件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 7件目 (全7件中)
  • トピック「Question: Is there a “Play Next” function?」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。