Random play & Delete file from disk

フォーラム TuneBrowser Random play & Delete file from disk

• このトピックには15件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより4年、 7ヶ月前に更新されました。
16件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 16件目 (全16件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    Hillfire
    参加者

First of all, thank you for releasing a great music player.

I have questions about the behavior that is abnormally operation while running TuneBrowser.
    When, during random play of music files, if the track being played is erased from the disk and forced(or sequentially) changed the next track. The play does not move to the next track but moves to the already played first track. I do not think this is normal.

When the select random play, The TuneBrowser seems to create a playlist first and then play in that order.
    For example, if a playlist was created in the order of A-B-C-D-E, and C is deleted during playing then need to play the next track D. However it plays A again. So the playing order is A-B-C(delete)-A-B-D-E.

I think this problem should be corrected. What do you think?

Thanks

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Thank you for using the TuneBrowser, and also notifying a playback order problem.

I understood your report, so I’d like to confirm again how TuneBrowser is working in a few days.

Please give me a while.

Thanks again

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

I tried to reproduce playback order problem, but currently, I could not find it.

Please tell me, which version of the TuneBrowser are you using ?

Hillfire
    参加者

My version is 4.11.3

Please refer attached JPG file. (is my sequence of issued)

Attachments:
    Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for details. I’ll try again to reproduce.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

I confirmed that you are telling. The point was “delete playing track” (as you said).

When a playing track is deleted, TuneBrowser lose playback position and place playback position  into -1 (it means “before top of the playlist”).  And playback continues while possible. When playback has finished, playback position will be incremented from -1 to 0. This “0” is the top of the playlist.

This behavior is according to the basic operating policy of the TuneBrowser. And also I think this is not proper behavior for the case you are explaining, but I  cannot figure out now what shoud I do while keeping the basic policy.

I’m sorry but I did not reach a conclusion.

Hillfire
    参加者

The reason I want that is to delete some of the same directory music. I often do that because I want to remove songs that I don’t want to hear anymore after putting several songs in one directory.
    Please fix it, if you find a solution later.
    Nevertheless, TuneBrowser is a very good music player (best I ever tried).

Thanks,
    Injoong

Hillfire
    参加者

I have one proposal (I am not sure it is possible but …)

You said that in case of lost playback position then TuneBrowser will return error and goto -1
    How about that change to “Create a new playlist and play”instead of “Before top of playlist”
    Actually, the user does not know what was the previous playlist, even if changed playlist (because of it is Random play)

Thanks,
    Injoong

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for your mind, understand and proposal (^^).

I’ll continue to consider a solution…

Sorry but it may take a time.

Hillfire
    参加者

I found a temporary way to avoid this problem.
    “Open by Explorer” and delete in the folder instead of using “Delete files from disk…”
    In that case, the playback queue was not updated, but there was no problem of returning to the first music after deleting the file.
    This can be a clue to solving the problem.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for reporting the alternative way. (^^)

When files are not stored in management directories of the TuneBrowser, it works well.

Now I’m trying to reconsider basic behavior about deleting playing file.

Please don’t worry about it. This reconsidering is not for your case only, is for generic use and including your case. I thank you for giving me a chance of this reconsidering.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

I have published preliminaly release of TuneBrowser, 4.12.0 (Desktop Version only). At this version, behavior has been changed when playing file was deleted.

Please try this version when you have time.

Hillfire
    参加者

Hi Tiki,

I found update on today, so did quick test.

Excellent, it is my want.

I am glad that the request is improved and move to the next song immediately after deleting the file as well.

If I remember correctly, it seems that in previous versions it was not accurate to go back to the previous song during random play, but the new version seems to correct working.

Thanks for quick update.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Thank you for your confirming. It was good to meet your wish. And sorry, but I’m not sure about a behavior of going back to previous tune now. (^^;

I’d like to close this topic after official release.

Thanks again.

Hillfire
    参加者

Hi Tiki,

Tunnybrowser is the best music player I have ever used.

I feel sorry why it is not become a most popular music player yet.

I will be an evangelist for the Tunebrowser.

2weeks ago, I was in Japan. The place I most wanted to visit was your work place.

Thanks,

Injoong

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Thank you very much for your mind.
    As you said, TuneBrowser is not so famous in any country…

And, I am developing the TuneBrowser in my private house.
    Sorry, but this place is not open to the public.

Many thanks.

P.S.
    I’m just planning to update TuneBrowser license fee from November for new users.
    Check this page (with translation system) for details.
    Please keep it in mind if you would talk about TuneBrowser.

16件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 16件目 (全16件中)
  • トピック「Random play & Delete file from disk」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。