Album (Cover) artwork 'pop up' Window – Control this window SIZE?

フォーラム TuneBrowser Album (Cover) artwork 'pop up' Window – Control this window SIZE?

• このトピックには3件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより6年前に更新されました。
4件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 4件目 (全4件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    Andrew ACTON
    参加者

Greetings!

I am a new TuneBrowser user and I would like to know if the Album (cover) artwork window size can be changed with preferences?

Please see the attached screenshot example.

When the cursor (small pink colour box) is over the icon the pop-up window (large pink colour box) appears.

I want to know how to control the pop-up window SIZE.

Can I (for example) use some existing preferences/settings?

Thank you in advance 🙂

Andrew

Attachments:
    Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Popup image window size is calculating automatically based on the original image size. If the image size is not too large, it will be shown with original size. If it’s too large, it will be shown with half size (for example).

Sorry but no control parameter about this, now.

Thanks.

Andrew ACTON
    参加者

Hi Tiki,

Thank you for the quick reply…  I shall stop looking at the preferences / options.  🙂

Maybe it can be considered an enhancement for a future release?

Ideally the ‘pop-up’ window could be scaled by the user and then that window size kept.  The default size could be just as it works now.

Looking forward to future releases, although TuneBrowser is perfect for my needs today.

Regards, Andrew

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi,

Applying fixed (or last used) window size for showing images is sometimes difficult to use, because images have various width-height ratio.

Anyway, I’d like to consider to improve the image window operation in future. I was thinking that current image window is too simple (^^;.

Thanks

4件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 4件目 (全4件中)
  • このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。