フォーラム TuneBrowser [Feature Request]Last volume history for each device

• このトピックには7件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にstoraidにより8ヶ月前に更新されました。
8件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 8件目 (全8件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    storaid
    参加者

hello, tiki
    As mentioned in the title, I think it’s a very useful feature sometimes.
    Let me explain my ideal
    In normal cases, the value of the general volume is set to 0db (100%)

But it is different for uPnP devices because the volume value read out by these devices after initialization will be different possibly.

This means that when switching from an uPnP device back to a local device, such as WASAPI/ASIO device, the volume value will remain at the value set by the uPnP device last time.

If there is a Dictionary map, List or Array is used to save the different volume values listed by each device last time.

In other words, when switching from one uPnP device to another, the volume will not be kept at the previous device’s set value. Instead, the current device’s volume value will be read.

I think it is useful because it does not make the volume value set by the uPnP device affect the volume of other local devices. I don’t need to pull the volume bar after switching from uPnP to the local device.

Please consider this feature.

thanks…

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thanks for the suggestion.

I’d like to consider storing device volume information.

Tiki
    キーマスター

The TuneBrowser I just released now keeps volume and some state for each device.

Please try it when you have time.

storaid
    参加者

Hello, Tiki. Thank you very much.

This is a useful feature.
    But there is a small issue.
    When TuneBrowser loads Denon device-related information for the first time, volume information is loaded.
    However, at this point, other devices do not have any previously saved volume information.
    If you switch from the Denon device to another device, such as a WASAPI device, the current volume information will retain the previous Denon device’s information.
    Is it possible to assign an initial value to the audio volume setting when switching devices if no previously saved volume information is read, such as 100%?
    Then try to read the volume information of that device.
    If no relevant information is read, use the default initial value?

Thanks
    PS: In addition, the customized MIME settings you provided are very useful. It’s really great!

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for trying.

Is it possible to assign an initial value to the audio volume setting when switching devices if no previously saved volume information is read, such as 100%?

Umm… I think there is a risk in setting a volume to a volume not specified by the user for a device that has never been used. TuneBrowse does not know what the volume on the previous device was intended. User may have wanted a low volume. Like this case, I think forcing it back to 100% when switching to another device can be dangerous in some cases.

storaid
    参加者

Hello, Tiki
    It seems that I encountered this problem for the first time when I installed version 1699 in the afternoon…
    And then I didn’t see this again next time…
    How does TuneBrowser initialize the volume information??
    Is the device’s volume information history only temporarily saved while the program is running?

Tiki
    キーマスター

UPnP devices, receive volume information from the device.

Other devices, volume starts with 0 dB. And the last volume is saved when TuneBrowser exits.

storaid
    参加者

UPnP devices, receive volume information from the device.

Other devices, volume starts with 0 dB. And the last volume is saved when TuneBrowser exits.

Ok

thanks, Tiki

8件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 8件目 (全8件中)
  • トピック「[Feature Request]Last volume history for each device」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。