フォーラム TuneBrowser Using custom TAGs with multiple values in groups

• このトピックには2件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより2年前に更新されました。
3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    amatala
    参加者

Hi,

If I understood the documentation correctly, TuneBrowser will split TAGs which contain “;” into multiple groups (when not using Combine to keep them together).

However, I have created a Tree Query based on my TAG GROUPING which can contain multiple values separated by “;” and it is not splitting those values into multiple groups:

Is there something I need to do in order to have those groups split properly? For me the group “Live; Bootlegs; Compilations” for example should not exist and those albums should appear under the 3 separate groups Live, Bootlegs and Compilations.

Thank you!
    <div id=”ConnectiveDocSignExtentionInstalled” data-extension-version=”1.0.4″></div>

amatala
    参加者

Sorry, in the mean time I managed to figure this out on my own, I needed to add GROUPING to the list of Multi Text TAGs and it’s all working as expected now 😉

Great product by the way, it just requires some time for getting used to it properly as configuration options can go quite far 🙂

Thanks again!

<div id=”ConnectiveDocSignExtentionInstalled” data-extension-version=”1.0.4″></div>

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for your report. I am glad it was resolved !

(It is true that TuneBrowser has many setting items…)

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
  • トピック「Using custom TAGs with multiple values in groups」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。