フォーラム TuneBrowser Image Problem

• このトピックには20件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にjoywayにより2年、 3ヶ月前に更新されました。
21件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 21件目 (全21件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    joyway
    参加者

Hi, Tiki, (I’m sorry I can’t speak Japanese),

Problem 1. I have Image Problem as attached. Some album front can’t display but some can.

Problem2. when I use help–> Update NAS, it shows net work drive not used. Is it used for updating new version of tunebrowser? My ‘Network’ setting is default.

https://tunebrowser.tikisoft.net/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/11604/8kpfnn48wvfl0qiuqpoi19dealmw9hf1.png

Thank you !

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hello,

TuneBrowser is using following images as a jacket image:

• Image files in same folder of music file.
    • Embedded images in the music file.
    • Downloaded images according to track tags.

You can check which images are recognized by the TuneBrowser, by “Manage images” in the context menu of selected tracks.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Problem 2 message means that you are not using network folder as managed folders of the TuneBrowser.

joyway
    参加者

I checked one album that doesn’t display image. It does have folder image but doesn’t display.

joyway
    参加者

forgot quote ^_^

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for your confirmation.

Then, please check following setting of preferences dialogbox.

• Tree item: Window/View – View – Image processing
    • Property: Jacket image – Read embedded and folder images

If this item is “No”, please set this to “Yes”.

joyway
    参加者

After I set to “yes”, they all don’t display images.

Some of my folders have no problem such as the following folder which seems use embedded images.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Oh…

Then, please set above item “Use embedded image first” to “No”.

joyway
    参加者

Yeah, so it’s back to the problem that some albums don’t display image. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

joyway
    参加者

joyway
    参加者

Hi, Tiki, I did some experiments on it . The folder does have a folder image inside. When I add some other image to the folder. It recognized it. So I think it may difficult to read some image ?

before

after

you can see that it has cache image now.

joyway
    参加者

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>When I make a new folder and copy like 3 cd into it. It display images again! So I’m not sure if it is also the problem of too many cd / files in one fold? But you can see above’DG111′ has 55 cd in one folder and has no problem. Just for your reference. </span></span>

joyway
    参加者

I tried copy 11 cd into a new folder. It has problem again. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you very much for your trying. I’m still wondering.

Would you please save log ? Please enable image log to set “Enable log” to “Yes” in the same prefernce page.

And you can show Log View by selecting top menu “View”- “Docking window” – “Log View”. When you select new tree node, many log text will be shown in the “Image” tab in “Log View”. You can select and copy these log text by right click menu.

Save log text to some text file, and please upload it as Attachments.

joyway
    参加者

I saved 3 log files after I restarted tunebrowser twice. log 1 might not contain image log which I’m not sure(it might exist before I set image log “enable”). Anyway, I upload all three logs. Please have a check. Thank you so much.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you very much for uploading logs.

Unfortunately, your log texts are contents of “Log” tab of Log View. I asked you to upload log text of “Image” tab of Log View.

I’m sorry, but can you please upload log again ?

joyway
    参加者

Oh,sorry, it’s my fault. Please help have a check. I saved two log files. Thank you!

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for uploading logs.

TuneBrowser is copying image files to cache folder in C: drive to access quickly for the next time. And in your case, reading cached files were failed. Unfortunately, the reasons of these failure are not recorded in log (I’d like to record them at the next release).

For example, if your C drive is low on free space, this situation may occur… Do you have any idea what’s going on?

To avoid image cache, open the preferences dialogbox, select tree item: “Window/View” – “View” – “Image processing”, set “Cache images to disk” – “Cache images to disk” to “No”.

joyway
    参加者

Hallelujah! Problem solved when I set Cache images to disk to “no”. I think my c drive has free space(156G Free out of 464G total). Thank you for your time and help!

Another question. Do tuneBrowser has any streaming function?

Tiki
    キーマスター

Thank you for your confirmation. It’s nice.

Please post new topic if you have new question.

joyway
    参加者

Yeah, Sure , Thank you so much Tiki!

21件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 21件目 (全21件中)
  • トピック「Image Problem」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。