It is probably due to the special behavior of Folder Tree selection. Clicking Folder tree node generates albums by folder name. Even if one folder contains many albums, these will be one album according to folder name.
To void this behavior:
- Click Folder tree node in Tree View.
- Click gear button at the top right corner in Tree View to modify tree query. Then preferences dialogbox will open.
- On the right pane of the dialogbox, there is a “Group query” item in the grid below. It is “%_FILEFOLDER%” by default.
- Set this item empty (delete strings). Empty means standard.
- And also “Track sort query” should be empty to use standard order.
- Close dialogbox by “OK” button.
Please try this.