You can assign hotkey to toggle on/off the spectrum graph.
- Open the Preferences dialog box and select tree node “Basic” – “Keyboard”.
- Click “Add” button at the bottom of the right pane (new line will be added in the grid)
- Select “Command” to “Playback setting : Show spectrum”.
- Click “Hot Key” editbox, then press F7 key (you want).
- Finally, please do not forget to click “Apply” button.
- Click OK button to close dialog box.
Then, you can use F7 key to toggle on/off the spectrum graph.
Sorry, but now, view will not refresh automatically except while playing (it will be improved at the future release). Move mouse over the Player View to refresh drawing.
And… why did you choose the F7 key? Is there a reason ?