フォーラム TuneBrowser 1411.200 and 1536.00 Khz 64bit won’t play

• このトピックには9件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより3日、 2時間前に更新されました。
10件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 10件目 (全10件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    Chris1999
    参加者

Hello,

there is an issue playing extremely high upsampled (PGGB) files with 1411.200 and 1536.00 Khz 64bit. They just don’t start playing. DSD1024 is fine. Would be so great if this could be fixed.

Thanks a lot!

Chris

PS: hope this is labeled as request since I read this page with a translator.

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hello.

TuneBrowser uses 64 bit for internal operations, but the input/output data is limited to 32 bit. If data beyond this level becomes more common, I may consider supporting, but I have no plans to do so at this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Chris1999
    参加者

Hello Tiki,

just one short question: Would it be easily possible (don’t have any experience in programming, so I don’t know the efforts needed) to truncate the 64bit? My DAC also has maximum of 32bit input but I like to keep the files in 64bit because I am working with them in a DAW. As far as I know most software like Reaoer does it the same way.

All the best,

Christopher

PS: I will buy Tunebrowser in the next minutes, so maybe this is a little bit of support for you 🙂

Tiki
    キーマスター

PS: I will buy Tunebrowser in the next minutes, so maybe this is a little bit of support for you 🙂

Thank you very much.

But license key email sent to “Chris.L…” has been returned to me.

May I resend email to address registered in this forum ?

Tiki
    キーマスター

Would it be easily possible (don’t have any experience in programming, so I don’t know the efforts needed) to truncate the 64bit?

What file format are you using? wave (*.wav) file ?

Chris1999
    参加者

Hello Tiki,

yes, license didn’t reached me. The Chris.L… is correct. Maybe you could try it again? Alternatively I have another address same spelling Chris.L… @gmx.de. Maybe this works.

And yes, I use .wav for the 64bit 1536khz.

Best,

Christopher

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hello.

“Chris.L… @gmx.de” was also rejected.

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
    <Chris.L… @gmx.de>
    (reason: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx107) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available)

What shall I do… ?

And you are using wav file. Thank you for information. I’d like to consider to do some for 64 bit format.

May I ask you one more thing ? What is the name of the DAC you are using ?

Chris1999
    参加者

Hi Tiki,

“And you are using wav file. … I’d like to consider to do some for 64 bit format.” That would be great! :))

I’m using a HOLO Spring 3.

Regarding the E-Mail this is quite strange. I also didn’t received any E-Mails when registering for the forum , so had to take a non-permanent one. Never had problems with this before. I have an idea: you could use the contact form of my website. After this worked you could delete the link from this post (that’s possible for an Admin?!?). Or can I reach you via your contact form for this?

All the best,

Christopher

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hi Chris1999,

Thanks again for your DAC info.

And I resent license email from my another email address (gmail).

I hope this reaches you.

Tiki
    キーマスター

I’ve got a email from Chris1999 that he had received a license key.

Thanks.

10件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 10件目 (全10件中)
  • このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。