返信先: OpenHome Streaming Services and TuneBrowser

フォーラム TuneBrowser OpenHome Streaming Services and TuneBrowser 返信先: OpenHome Streaming Services and TuneBrowser

Original45
参加者

Hello Tiki

Thank you for a fast reply to my question.

Thank you for explaining to me that Tidal is not available in Japan.  In Australia, we recently have Tidal steaming of Hi-Res music.  It is very convenient to stream a new album from Tidal and then, if you like it, buy it later on.

I understand that Amazon.co.jp has started a new Hi-Res streaming service.  Perhaps Japanese audiophiles can soon try Hi-Res streaming. It is a good service for music fans.

I have activated the OpenHome function in TuneBrowser.  I enjoy using the fidata control App to play music from TuneBrowser.

Thank you for suggesting that I use a Tidal app for TuneBrowser.  The LUMIN app is the best option. It links to Tidal streaming music when connected to a renderer/player that features the “OpenHome Streaming Service” function.

Very few Renderers/players have the full OH functions, including “Streaming Service”.  I hoped TuneBrowser could perhaps have this feature at some future time.  I understand your limitations.

Finally, thank you for a wonderful music app   I use it everyday to enjoy relaxing music at home. It is wonderful. Omereto.