フォーラム › TuneBrowser › How does TuneBrowser handle CD (.wav) files with 'Pre-Emphasis'? › 返信先: How does TuneBrowser handle CD (.wav) files with 'Pre-Emphasis'?
– We are all grateful to those pioneers 🙂
– I have seen the “Red Book” and it can be obtained from the publisher via an official process. The process to get a copy (a PDF) is a little complex, however if you are interested please email me directly for the instructions. The pre-emphasis explanation in the “Red Book” is similar to your links, however its always useful to have the original information from the designers.
– Thank you for the links to additional information 🙂
– I was so busy LISTENING to the pre-emphasis vs no-emphasis music playback I did not see the “EMPH” indicator! I use the Google translated ‘Change Log’ and I did not see “EMPH” indicator mentioned as a new feature. Anyway I see the “EMPH” indicator light up NOW (for tracks with pre-emphasis processing) and disappear for tracks with no pre-emphasis. See attached screen copy. PERFECT!
– Thank you again… perhaps we can close this thread?