keep the Composer always visible in Track List style

フォーラム TuneBrowser keep the Composer always visible in Track List style

• このトピックには6件の返信、2人の参加者があり、最後にTikiにより10ヶ月、 1週前に更新されました。
7件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 7件目 (全7件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    manupassero
    参加者

Hello, I use TuneBrowser for years and I love it!

I would like to have a little change in the Track List style. When in one CD the composer is the same for all the tracks it disappears from the view, while if it’s dfferent for some tracks these are grouped and the composer becomes the “title” of that group, which is something very nice and useful for classical music. I attached a screenshot, I hope it’s clear whan I mean. In the second CD the composer is Beethoven for all the tracks but he disappeared… How to change this?

Many thanks and greetings from Switzerland!

Emanuele

Attachments:
    Tiki
    キーマスター

Hello, thank you for loving TuneBrowser.

Usually, common composer name will be shown at the top of the album.

This composer name is processed as the tag _ARTCOMP. By the definition of the _ARTCOMP tag, ALBUM ARTIST has priority over COMPOSER. Perhaps, your files are using “Augustin Dumay & Maria Joao Pires” as ALBUM ARTIST , so it is shown at the top of the alubm.

manupassero
    参加者

Thank you for the answer.

The tacks of those 2 CDS have the same type of tags: “Augustin Dumay & Maria Joao Pires” is the Album Artist and they are showed correctly. The difference is that the Composer is unique in the Beethoven CD, while there are 3 different Composers in the other CD. When the Composer is unique it disappears. I also noticed this in many other CDs. I would need a way to make it visible qhen the Composer is unique. Do you know how?

manupassero
    参加者

Another example here:

The composer is Tchaikovsky for the whole CD and all tracks. In the player view I can see it on the top, but on the track list view it disappears. If the composers were 2 different ones, the tracks would be grouped per composer and I would see it. The Album Artists “Eldar Nebolsin, New Zealand Symphony Orchestra, Michael Stern” are set properly and appear in both views.

Attachments:
    Tiki
    キーマスター

If all tracks are containing same value, the header/footer for each track is hidden (since it is common to the entire album).

Currently, this behavior cannot be changed.

I’d like to consider allowing this to be changed in a future release.

manupassero
    参加者

Thank you for considering this for future releases. There are already fields that are not hidden even if they are the same for all the tracks, like Artist, CD Title, Performes, Year, etc. So it makes sense to add also the Composer to this. 🙂

Thanks a lot! It’s a privilege to talk directly to the owner/creator of this wonderful program!

Tiki
    キーマスター

Hello,

It has been a long time, but I have addressed the behavior you indicated.

Please try setting the Yes part below to No.

7件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 7件目 (全7件中)
  • トピック「keep the Composer always visible in Track List style」には新しい返信をつけることはできません。